Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Today, me and my friend, Matt, went out to lunch. We both decided yesterday that it would seem like a fun idea to make to trek all the way out to Bacci's on Washington. Sadly, none of our other friends thought that it was a good idea. So, we went anyway, and it was actually really fun. On the way there it was just like the good old times from summer, driving around, blasting the Pixies very loud, and just laughing at the joys of life. For that brief 20 minute ride to the pizza place, it felt like all my problems were non-existant. It was pure bliss. Just two good friends driving in the nice, bright sunlight without a care in the world.
But I'm ready for the summer to end, to put all the unpleasent things of the summer behind me. To start my final year at Central. And to finaly start over with what will hopefully be a successful, pleasent year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Nice johnny boy... That was quite some fun...

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home