Monday, September 04, 2006

The Weight of Paper = The Weight of a Mountain

I feel pretty guilty about not starting my college essays yet... It's so nerve-racking just thinking about it. However, I know that I must start them sometime this week, and I need to do a good job on them.... Which I think I should be ok with, writing is my strong suit right? Let's hope so....
Before I went to bed Friday night, I spent about an hour just scribbling down notes, ideas, and little poems/hikoos, (i think that's how you spell that) that talked about myself and what I'm feeling right now, and also went into detail about my past, and what I want to do with my life, ect. Not to mention I also wrote down ideas of what to write about, so hopefully if I continue doing that I will be ready to start by the middle of this week.... But heres a list of schools that I plan on applying to:
NIU, Depaul, ISU, SIU, and I've already applyed to Northern Michigan, and i've been accepted, and I REALLY like that school alot, so i'm pretty stoked about that.... So at least I know that I'm accepted into one....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home