Monday, December 18, 2006

Presentations...Blah...

So I just got back my group presentation grade. Yeah. Not too happy. I guess I could blame myself, but not for all of it. I had everything planned out the way I wanted to present. Everything was going to go perfect. From reading a quote out of a CD booklet, to playing a full song, not 30 seconds of it. Everything was going to be good with my presentation. But It wasn't. First off, I had no idea that two of our presenters were going to go for ten full minutes each. That wasn't my fault. Second, If they had just maybe sped it up a little, I would have gone earlier, and Matt wouldn't throw such a fit. That's one of the main factors that screwed my presentatin up. And I dont think It's fair that he got an A, and I get a B -, a B- for something that I tried to do to the best of my abilities, but was rudly interrupted by Matt more than once throughout my presentation. I understand that he did not want to go the next day. But It wasn't like he was going to go anyway. We had already run out of time. I'm just upset that I get a crappy grade that does nothing for my semester average. I have put forth a lot more than 83% effort in this class. I followed all the stupid guidelines. I did everything. I'm sorry, I know my speech was mediocre, but I get flustered easily, and Matt kept pestering me to hurry things up, so that he could go. Which is pretty lame, because In effort to hurry things up, I got more and more nervous, and a bit mad too because I was being interrupted. I just dont think It's fair, becuase of course he gets to go the next day and he does fine.

I'm just saying that things werent handled fairly. At all.

Whatever, I just want to end this class. The only thing that I took from this project was that West African Music is awsome, and that's ALL I took. Not anything grammatical or how to properly do a works cited, or how to handle a speech when you are being interrupted.


Matt, we are still cool, I just dont think I was graded fairly, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home