Thursday, December 21, 2006

Free Write

It's impossible for me to describe something in detail. You might as well gouge my eyes out and throw me to the dogs for dinner. The first sentence my teacher gives me to elaborate says quite simply "I felt really lucky". "OK", I think to myself. "This isn't so bad".
Boy, I was so wrong. Miliseconds turned into seconds. Ten seconds felt like 5 minutes. 15 grueling minutes later, I'd managed to come up with one single sentence: I felt like a four leaf clover. Somebody please put me out of my misery. I DONT feel like a four leaf clover, AT ALL!!!! I feel like poison ivy, and all I do is cause grieft to anyone who has the great misfourtune of simply touching me. For the next ten minutes, I managed to scribble down a few paragraphs about the history of four leaf clovers, and just how lucky they really are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home