Sunday, February 25, 2007

Nice

So it's official. I'm legally an adult now. The big 1 8. Boo YA! It feels pretty awsome. Last night was the Senior Party, and that was a total blast. It consisted of endless jousting, turbulent moon jumps, and endless flows of caffene and sugar. And No sleep, and enormous amounts of laughter, the kind that makes you hurt. It was one of the best times of my life, and I'll never forget the moments. Some main highlights of the night were at midnight, when I turned 18, and my good pals K-Hoff and C-Rice sang me happy birthday over the open mic. Thanks guys, you are the best. Tattoos. I got two to be exact, one of a vicious looking skullon my arm, and a dragon on my adam's apple. I spent the majority of the party hanging out with MattNicoCarolynDavidKevinConnorAnneDelbertEdKelsey soo many people so much time it was the funnest thing I've experienced in a long time.

Then theres after the party. Fully captivated by my new-found legal freedom, I was anxious to do something that only 18 year old kids could do. So I did what any person in my shoes would do. I bought some victory cigars. Nico and I were the only ones to smoke them, because Matt wanted no part of it. We went to Meyers at 3 AM to get them, along with Matt & Delbert making fun of me and Nico for even buying the Peach flavored Tabacco. It wasn't untill much later, however, that the cigars were smoked. We went to stake & Shake first, and it was fun times, good reflective talks about the night, and the events we had carried out, and lots and lots of good laughs.
Pretty much after Steak &Shake Nico and I smoke out Victory Cigars, and consequently ended up reeking of peach flavored tabacco for the majority of the night. It was a very fun night overall, and I'll never forget any of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home