Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Final Post...

Well, folks, this is it... the 50th post... It's been a fun run, I must say. I've really enjoyed posting on here. Throughout this semester, I've mostly posted on blogger to get what I'm thinking out there, to you. Out there to my teacher, Mrs. Green. By the way, Mrs. Green, I really think you were an awsome teacher, and I'd like to thank you for being such a great teacher. You've really helped me with my writing techniques and whatnot. I just think that's really cool. All in all, I've thourgholy enjoyed posting... and I'm sure I will be back.... Just not as often. I will most likely post when I really feel something....

I've enjoyed our time together, blogger.

Peace and Love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Green said...

Thanks for the compliments, John! It's been an honor having you in class!

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home