Saturday, December 23, 2006

What A Night

Wow... What a Night....

By far a crazy one... Consisted of Nico and I just wandering the area... doing a bunch of nothing.

Here's a list of what we did....

Went off-roading... (in a mini van)
Used glitter as means of destruction
Bought a Chrome, 2 pipe exhaust for my van
Lost the chrome pipe on the highway
Ended up finding it... on the highway... risking our lives at the same time


Wow. ... it was so monumentous buying and finding that Chrome exhaust, all destroyed on the highway. I'll try and post a picture of it up. It was so funny. And I'm very surprised that nobody reported my plates when we went off roading. God that was hillarious. By the time I got home, the van was absolutly coated with mud. I had to clean it just so my parents wouldn't see it. Matt, me and Nico really wish you were there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

I wish I coulda come dude... but I'm frickin' SiCk!!! it sucks...

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home