Thursday, September 21, 2006

News Flash!!!

Coffee House went really great, and I had a great time playing with my friends. It's always a blast playing in front of people once your nervous feelings reside and you just let go and have fun with it... awsome experience, once i get pictures, i'll post them on here for sure...

But other than that....

Fall is finally hitting, and quite frankely, that makes me very happy... Fall is my favorite season, because you dont get sick of it after 2 weeks, and it's the perfect weather for me, not to hot, and not to cold. And the scenery is pretty.... awsome.

I'm very anxious to get going with my latest band, The Experience... The last time we practiced left with a great feeling of satisfaction and renewed creativity. Playing with others and bouncing off of their ideas really makes it that much easier, and it is truly a beautiful thing.

Other than that, this is just me checking up on things, and me checking out

peace (as soon as i get coffee house pics, i will have them on here)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home