Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Random

Right now I often find myself thinking about my future, and where it might lead me. This is very stressfull, and can even be some-what depressing. I've always been ready to branch out and explore the horizons the world has to offer, but part of me is also scared of leaving my family and friends behind in order to do so... I dont know why this is becoming a major theame for me lately, maybe it's weird things that bring topics like the future. For example, after watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, I started to think about all of this. The future, the fear of forgetting what you left behind, etc.

I'm sure I will become more clear-headed as I continue on with the week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Yup, those feelings sure are filling my head, or starting to, at least...

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home