Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Final Halloween

Last night was a one shot deal, and my friends and myself lived it out to the best of our abilities. Before I went out, I was listning to Sonic Youth's Badmoon Rising album, which is basically an entire record of droning feedback, creepy songs, and a lot of wacked-out guitar tunings thrown into an hour and a half of just that. Scary, psycho-killer type music. And i have to say that It got me into the Halloween spirit.
Anyways, as I was listning to Sonic Youth, I decided to be an old fashioned, clean-cut nerd, 50's style for the night. Now, mind you all, I was Elwood from the Blues Brothers earlier in the day, but it didn't work out too well. It turns out that my fellow blues brother, Chirs Higgs, has a completly different schedule than I do. So we never saw each other, and I just didn't feel like a true, Legit Blues Brother. All in all, it was a change for the best. I went downstairs, posed in a picture for my mom, and the night was all mine, baby!

We rampaged, we got free candy, we explored open graveyards to the public, i had a 40 year old man get in my face (that's a story all in itself), we moshed, we conquerd, we ruled the night. It was a fantastic halloween, and i'll never forget it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

fantastic hardly describes it... words themselves don't even describe it... But the names Matt and John surely do, at least...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home