Saturday, September 23, 2006

news flash number 2 (more boring)

Today was somewhat uneventfull, other than the cross country meet earlier today, and let me tell you, that WAS NOT a good experience. I ran the worst race of my life, but the course was very scenic, with all the fall colors finally starting to show, so i suppose that gave it all some equilibrium.

The afternoon was a very drowsey one, i spent it in it's entirety sitting on my bedroom floor listning to music and trying to type out essays about teen films, but in reality i kept slipping in and out of deep sleep. So basicaly i'd pass out, and wake up about 2 hours later, and then try to work and fall back asleep.... So i woke up around 6 30 to my little brother telling me it was time for dinner, so i went downstairs half awake, ate, and told my dad i was going out, and left.

Tonight was a fun night, and i aplogize to anyone i pissed off, i'll talk to you more about this in person.

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Hahaha I can't believe you actually refrenced me at the bottom. I just didn't understand why you did it, but it's all good. Hey, where are you going for an after party for Homecoming, because if you don't have one I'm sure you and Nico and Anne could come to Jessica's...

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home