Friday, November 24, 2006

GO

So here I am... Only my keyboard and creative thought to guide me.
All that lies ahead of me is the white, empty space for me to aim my mind at and spill words of deep meaning and passion onto.
That is what goes through my head a lot of the times I write on these blogs. Sometimes I think I worry too much about trying to impress others with my writing, and often times this bogs me down, big time, and results in me just simply not writing at all. Which isnt good. At all. This is a big problem for me, especially If writing is something I want to do as a career. I do think that I am improving this tick of mine, and hopefully It shouldn't be THAT big of an issue anymore.
All in All, I just need to lossen up and have more of an open, happy mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home