Friday, November 24, 2006

Seventeen

What's It like to be 17? I'd say It's awsome. I'm having the absolute time of my life right now. I'm having as much fun as I can with the people close to me NOW, before I have to leave next year. I was reading Matt's blog, about how he said that "being 17 enables me to take on the world with my "left foot", and that is exactly how I feel too. I feel as though the world is my little turn-table, and that I can freely put on new, old, and refreshing records that cater to my heart and fun and ambition. Now, I always take into consideration the safety of others, so dont think that I'm some crazy psycho-killer or anything, I'm just seventeen. And I have my entire life in front of me, and I know that in the long run, I will look back on these days with a broad smile on my face, and I will be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home