Thursday, December 21, 2006

Banjos

So today after finals I went to guitar center with matt. It was pretty fun. I pretty much bought a capo and jammed on the banjos the whole time. I really like the feel of a banjo, it's fun to play and has a very unique sound to it. Someday, when I get some money, I hope to have one. I really think it could spice up my music. Anyways, after guitar center, we headed on over to portilos, and that was somewhat satisfying, since we were a bit hungry. And pretty much after that, I went home, took a long nap, and went to work. In a nutshell, thats what my entire week has been like. Just like that. Since I have only had two finals, I've had a lot of down time. Basically, no studying, which is great, and relaxing.

Overall, I'm happy the semester is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home