Tuesday, December 05, 2006

"A Song For... Someone Beneath Somewhere"

I can't stop listning to the sounds
This new sound in paticular...
This new sound that gives me that extra boost to keep on keeping on.
That new sound that sparks inspiration at the blink of an eye.
That sound that touches someone in such a significant way that they can't explain in words how amazing it makes them feel...

For me right now, I am over-whelmed by a lot of new "sounds", or newly discovered bands/ musical artists of their genres. I am so overwhelmed with wanting to change my sound in music, but before I do that, I have to become better at guitar. Practically speaking, I dont think I am that good. It's something I definietly need to improve on. I'm sick of being stuck inside of a box. I need to expand my horizons, and branch out more musically. But first, I need to get this research project done. And that will take up the rest of this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home