Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Bad Case of Writers Block...

So here I am, trying to muster up the best words I can to write on this here blog. Let me tell you, when you have "writers block" it's a lot harder than it looks. Well, I supose I could tell you what I'm doing right now. I'm listning to The Velvet Underground. If you havn't listened to them, I strongly reccomend that you do so ASAP. I'm listning to the classic album they put out, The Velvet Underground and Nico. It's pretty funny, because one of my best pals is named Nico. Strangly enough, I never think of him when hearing the title of the album. It's weird just how many references there are to Nico concerning Nico. Hahaha, Nico's a funny guy. Perfect example: This guy ALWAYS answers his phone. So today Matt and I were driving, and Nico was still in his Grammer final. So I say to Matt, "I gurruntee you that if i call nico, he will pick up". And of course Matt is completly pessimistic about it saying, "No way, who is dumb enough to pick up their phone during a final?!?!" I totaly proved him wrong. Sure enough, after a few short rings, we hear this very faint, very quiet, "hello?". "dude i'm in a final, whatsup?" HAHAHAHA. Oh god, so funny, me and matt must have been laughing for a while.

Nico, I applaud you for being yourself. Keep on keepin' on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home